Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh Life...it is so good

I went to California with my cousins and had a grand adventure! We got lost because my GPS likes to make up streets that do not exist. It was crazy fun. I ended up not moving to Oregon or California. I am staying home and working as a dental assistant. I really love it. My home teacher is a pediatric dentist and he has been so kind to train me. So I am going to be staying home for a while...Which means that I am stuck for a while. I love my family so much, but I feel like it is time for me to move back out.
My life now consists of waking up, going to work for 10 hours, going to the gym, and going to bed. It is really not that exciting. But it is truly one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. I feel like I am living an adult style life with the perk of living at home with no rent. It is pretty grand. I am now in There are very few places in my life that could improve. I could go for something a bit more adventurous but life is so good!
I have lighter hair now so my mom is confusing me with my sister even more. It is craziness. I will have a picture up soon of what it looks like so that all of you fine folks at home can enjoy my radiant self!

No comments: