Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh for the love of love...?

I don't get why people find it their business to chose who their friends date/associate with. It makes little sense to me.
Little kids make me giggle. They are so so so funny. Next time you see a 7 year old just watch them, and listen. they are so entertaining.

I am very excited about my life because of three reasons...
1. I am going to disneyland, seaworld and universial studios very soon.
2. My family is not going alone to these places.
3. We are going with a family that has a boy my age, yes a boy!
Amazing yes?

I am ready to graduate. I'm almost halfway finished with my senior year at Bingham High School. I can't wait to go up to college and join a swing team of some sort. Oh speaking of Swing Dancing, my teacher in ball room asks me questions on how to do East Coast Swing. It makes me feel very good. I have to thank Mike Dymond for the help he has given me to get my swing legs started.

1 comment:

lvs2dance said...

wohooo! hooray for Miley's blog!!! I am so happy that you created this...now you better keep it updated and don't go months inbetween posts like Ariel and Allison (hint, hint girls).
I miss you tons and even more tons! I am sorry to hear that you were sick on Thanksgiving...man, what a bummer! Don't worry, I ate enough for both of us!
love your guts!