Monday, December 8, 2008

Once Upon A Time

I love photography. It is my new love in life. Maybe because my Photo teacher is so awesome. She makes me feel like I have potential which makes me so so so excited. Maybe someday when I learn how to use my scanner I will post some of my genius. I'm excited also because this same teacher wants me in her photo 2 class and drawing, so next semester is going to be mostly art classes.

It is the time of year when Winter Guard should be starting. Alas, I'm not doing it this year and so this year is very different without the stress of practice but also because I don't have my friends always by me. Oh, the sadness of it all. But life goes on and when I move away maybe something magical will happen and I will find lots of friends ha ha.

My friend David is on his mission I got my first letter from him today and my day is made. I honestly have never been so excited to read a letter and write one back. I love missionaries they are so amazing.

No comments: